Wipro Recruitment 2023 | Any Graduate | 45,000 Per Month | Work From Home Jobs 2023
Wipro Recruitment 2023 | Work From Home Jobs 2023
Wipro is hiring for the Position of Analyst Programmer in Chennai, India. All the candidates of various disciplines eligible to apply for this job recruitment drive 2023. Interested Candidates can read more details and apply for this position.
Join Our TELEGRAM GROUP : CLICK HERE
Wipro Recruitment 2023 Overview :
|Job Role||Analyst Programmer|
Wipro Recruitment 2023 Full Details :
Table of Contents
Company Name :
Job Role :
More Jobs :
🔥 Flipkart Recruitment 2023 | Only Freshers Can Apply
Analyst Programmer is responsible for programming and testing the batch system to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements and provide technology support. The Analyst Programmer works closely to create a comprehensive system platform that supports all client requirements. Following the completion of system implementation and is responsible for ensuring that the batch system operates smoothly and remains current.
· Proficient in SQL and SAS program (or in JCL /DB2).- BASE SAS, SAS/SQL, SAS/MACRO i.e. SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Data Integration Studio, SAS Management Console etc.
· Uses advanced debugging skills to resolve advanced programming errors, system defects, and system errors. Able to create Analysis and Test Plan based on requirement.
· Can independently work and lead Client for Batch Delivery.
Having any past Alight/Aon/Wipro experience will add advantage Able to write SQL Queries and SAS program.
· Performs test planning for simple to medium difficulty projects
· Health or Retirement Domain experience will give additional advantage
· Perform Unit/ Integration Test own program / code
· Uses advanced debugging skills to resolve advanced programming errors, system defects, and system errors
· Performs system analysis for low to medium difficulty projects. Advanced DB2 Relational Database and Data Model skills, writing advanced queries
Understanding data flows, data processing, and common data stores
· Deep SAS Programming skills with advanced SAS functions
· Deep JCL/Mainframe knowledge
· Able to translate typical client requirements and legislation into system specifications analysis with in conjunction with TBA team
· Reviews Analysis documentation updates made by team and evaluates the results of configuration and test execution
· Advanced knowledge of batch-related proprietary software products and system utilities
· Advanced debugging skills to resolve system defects and errors
Excellent communication skills (Verbal, written and listening ability). Being part of the solution and influence the team towards achieving the same.
· Work with global teams efficiently and have the relevant task information flowing through all communication channels within firm.
· Proficient knowledge on at least one Domain Solution.
Any graduate Can Apply
Job Location :
Selection Process :
Only Interview | No Written Exam
In training 30,000/ month
After training 45,000 per month
Important Links :
More Details And Apply link : Click here