Flipkart Recruitment 2023 | Work From Home Jobs 2023
Flipkart is hiring for the Position of UI Engineer in Bangalore, India. All the candidates of various disciplines eligible to apply for this job recruitment drive 2023. Interested Candidates can read more details and apply for this position.
Flipkart Recruitment 2023 Overview :
Flipkart Recruitment 2023 Full Details :
Table of Contents
Company Name :
Job Role :
● Build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable front-end
abstractions and systems.
● The scale at which Flipkart operates and grow every year is a challenge for our systems.
UI is not different and we make sure our applications could handle that traffic.
● We are a fast moving company and we try new things and fail fast. We build frameworks
which could help us go to market fast. It’s not just new features that we build but we
make sure we build reusable components and libraries which help us deliver faster.
● Quality and availability are the utmost importance to us. We make sure all our releases
are bug-free and performant. The responsibility of quality is with developers and to make
things easy and predictable we automate these processes.
● Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
● Work closely with designers to implement versatile front-end solutions while embracing
emerging standards and pushing the limits of what a browser can do.
● Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and
● Interact with other team members to passionately collaborate with teams across Flipkart.
● Analyze system function and performance requirements to support design concepts.
1. You are expected to know the fundamentals of frameworks and platforms you’ve worked
on (mobile, desktop, etc) and the tools you have used.
basic understanding of the network stack.
3. Fundamentals of handling asynchronous code (XHR, Promises, etc)
4. Understanding of common design patterns followed in front-end projects.
5. Basic awareness of application security practices.
6. Understanding of basic deployment techniques for front-end projects.
7. Understanding of HTML and CSS concepts.
8. Ability to use dev tools.
Any graduate Can Apply
Job Location :
Selection Process :
Only Interview | No Written Exam
45,000 per month
Important Links :
More Details And Apply link : click here