Genpact Recruitment 2023|Any Graduate|
genpact is hiring for the Position of Data Analyst in Multiple Locations, India. All the candidates of various disciplines eligible to apply for this job recruitment drive 2023. Interested Candidates can read more details and apply for this position. For more daily job updates join Our TELEGRAM GROUP
TELEGRAM GROUP : CLICK HERE
Genpact Recruitment 2023 Overview :
|Job role||Data analyst|
|Job location||Work from home|
Genpact Recruitment 2023 In Details :
Company Name : genpact
Job Role : Data Analyst
We are inviting applications for the role of BA, Data Analyst
In this role, you will be responsible for performing pricing of spare parts along with driving data analytics for the business. This will involve reviewing their pricing on periodic basis, identifying the gaps and making recommendations.
- Responsible for data extraction, collation and cleaning in MS excel/ access
- Will be responsible for making the pricing data in ERP up to date. For this he/ she will have to identify the activities to be carried out and then execute those activities
- Will be responsible for carrying out ad hoc pricing analytics requests
- Will be responsible for carrying out various statistical and pricing analysis in excel/ access.
- Will be responsible to bring process efficiencies through digitization and implementation of relevant machine learning algorithms
- Expected to support the client on data systems and analysis
- Use statistical tools to sanitize, segment and normalize historical pricing information and master invoice data sets to provide visibility to price rate distribution
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Master’s degree in research, statistics, math, economics, or related analytical discipline
- Fresher from a good institute or university or relevant work experience in data analytics domain
- Curiosity is a must.
- Proficiency with analytical and presentation tools (Excel, VBA, power point)
- Highly analytical: natural aptitude at gathering, analyzing and leveraging large data sets to make key business decisions
- Should be good with Basics statistics
- Should have can-do mindset
- Knowledge of R, Python, Tableau, Power BI is good to have
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Qualification :Any graduate Can Apply
Job Location : Multiple Locations
Selection Process : Interview
Salary : 65,000 / Month
Important Links :
More Details And Apply link : click here