Cognizant Recruitment 2023 | Work From Home Jobs|Any Graduate|
Cognizant is hiring for the Position of software engineer in Hyderabad, India. All the candidates of various disciplines eligible to apply for this job recruitment drive 2023. Interested Candidates can read more details and apply for this position. For more daily job updates join Our TELEGRAM GROUP
TELEGRAM GROUP : CLICK HERE
Cognizant Recruitment 2023 Overview :
|Job role||Software engineer|
Cognizant Recruitment 2023 In Details :
Company Name : Cognizant
Job Role: Team Lead
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Salary: 30k / mon
Job Location: multiple locations
Team Lead Qualification:
Bachelor’s in Science/ Commerce/Engineering or equivalent
• Perform SOP activities with business impact understanding of customer environment and contribute to improve SOPs.
• Adherence to customer security and compliance requirements.
• Implementation of approved change requests in line with customer change management process.
• Responsible for incident life cycle following ITIL / BIC frame work as applicable.
• Adherence to customer communication etiquette.
• Ensure stated productivity requirements are met for the engagement.
• Review CSAT feedback and ensure timely implementation of corrective actions.
• Participate in Critsit process to resolve the incident in a timely manner.
• Log and triage incidents.
• Coordinate with resolver groups vendors/carriers.
• Troubleshoot the escalated incident / problem and refer / escalate (functional and hierarchical) to the right groups (Vendors / Level 3 ).
• Provide inputs to FAQ database / KR / contribute towards updating knowledge articles.
• Contribution to continuous service improvement plans (CSI).
• Responsible to develop induction documents in consultation with relevant stakeholders for the project and ensure successful completion of induction process for new joiners.
• Effective floor Management.
• Continually assess skill level and provide intervention assistance.
• Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
• Encourage team individuals to participate in organization innovation programs.
• Act as a buddy for new hires.
• Makes recommendations on R&R for team / individual achievement.
• Makes recommendations to team lead on team’s performance rating.
• Ensure team contributes and participates in all organizational technology events and knowledge sharing forums.
• Adherence to Organizational policies and processes (including Cognizant’s security policies LP timelines etc).
• Participate in recruitment drives.
Must Have Skills
Good To Have Skills
• eCommerce store
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 26 2023
More Details And Apply link : click here