Good news for the aspirants who are seeking latest Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh state Government has release various employment notifications with the intent to provide more job opportunities for the eligible, now Andhra Pradesh Government has released the AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2023for vacant positions of various vacancies in district wise, there is a good opportunity for all the government job seekers, who are preparing for Grama Sachivalayam jobs. As our latest information we come to know AP Grama Sachivalayam Vacancy 2023 will be emancipated to fill Grama Sachivalayam posts in District wise . Candidates who were waiting to get job in Andhra Pradesh Government Departments, can utilize these opportunity and apply through online, the official website where you can apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam 2023 is http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Check Notification, Exam date, Online application form, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply- Apply online, and other details given below.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2023 Details
|Name of Recruitment
|AP Grama Sachivalayam 2023
|Name of Organization
|Grama Sachivalayam, Govt of AP
|Number of Vacancies
AP Grama Sachivalayam Vacancy 2023
|Grama Sachivalayam Advt no. :
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)
|Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Grade-II
|ANM/ Multi Purpose Health Asst (Grade-III) (Only Female)
|Animal Husbandry Assistant
|Village Fisheries Assistant
|Village Horticulture Assistant
|Village Sericulture Assistant
|Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)
|Village Surveyor (Grade-III)
|Panchayat Secretary (Gr-VI) Digital Assistant
|Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)
|Welfare and Education Assistant
|Grama Mahila Samrakshana Karyadarshi
|Ward Sachivalayam Advt no.
|Ward Administrative Secretary
|Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)
|Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)
|Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary
|Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)
|Ward Welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)
District Wise Vacancies :
Age Eligibility :
|Minimum Age Limit
|Maximum Age Limit
|SC / ST
|A.P. State Government Employees
|Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered
by him in the armed forces / NCC.
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.
|Widows, divorced women
|Up to 43-Years
|Widows, divorced women (SC /ST)
|Up to 48-Years
|Candidates who are working on temporary
Application Fee and Payment
The candidates should pay the application fee & Examination Fee of Rs 400/- (SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen-Rs 200) . The fee may be paid through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
AP Grama Sachivalayam , Govt of AP has released the online applications at official website of http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. Candidates must download the user guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of Online application. Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process step by step given below
1. Candidate has to visit official website http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
2. Fill the OTR Application if not registered earlier to obtain APPSC Id.While filling the same the conditions have ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
3. Visit the official website to submit application form, click on the link with notification Number and name, provide APPSC ID and date of birth proceed further.
4. Candidates has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc and displayed on the screen.
5. If the displayed details are correct He / She has to click Yes on confirm button.
6. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to fill the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button.
7. In addition to the details abstained from OTR database, notification specific details such as examination center, eligibility and other details.
8. Details entry completed and submit to proceeding to next step of making online payment of fee.
9. The applicant will get a payment gateway of SBI E-Pay.
10. The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
11. After payment of fee, the PDF AP Grama Sachivalayam application form 2023 for will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidate. The ID no in PDF application form has to be quoted for future reference.
- Written Examination
vacancy list pdf file link Apply link nd more details given below
website link : click here