Amazon Mass Hiring For Freshers 2023 | Any Graduate | No Experience
Amazon is hiring for the Position of Software Development Engineer In Bangalore india. All the candidates of various disciplines eligible to apply for this job recruitment drive 2023. Interested Candidates can read more details and apply for this position.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Overview :
|Job role||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||4.5 LPA ( Expected )|
Company name : Amazon .
Job role : Software Development Engineer
Amazon Mass Hiring 2023 BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application
• Familiarity with the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python.
• Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
Amazon Mass Hiring 2023PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Previous technical internship(s).
• Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
• Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
• Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
• Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring
innovative products and services to market.
• Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment, and help
lead fundamental changes in the industry.
• Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative
technologies at incredible scale and speed.
• Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and
easy to manage/use.
• Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
• Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
Job Description :
At Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build on behalf of our customers. The
intense focus we have on our customers is why we are one of the world’s most beloved brands – customer
obsession is part of our company DNA. Our interns write real software and collaborate with a select group
of experienced software development engineers (SDEs) who guide interns on projects that matter to our
As an intern, you will be matched to a manager and a mentor. You will have the opportunity to influence
the evolution of Amazon technology and lead mission critical projects early in your career. Your design,
code, and raw smarts will contribute to solving some of the most complex technical challenges in the areas
of distributed systems, data mining, automation, optimization, scalability, and security – just to name a
In addition to working on an impactful project, you will have the opportunity to engage with Amazonians
for both personal and professional development, expand your network, and participate in activities with
other interns throughout your internship. No matter the location of your internship, we give you the tools
to own your project and learn in a real-world setting. Many of our technologies overlap, and you would
be hard pressed to find a team that is not using Amazon Web Services (AWS), touching the catalogue, or
iterating services to better personalize for customers.
If this opportunity interests you, apply and come chart your own path at Amazon.
By applying to this position your application will be considered for all locations we hire for in India. This
includes but is not limited to Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi and Pune.
Amazon internships are full-time (40 hours/week) for eight consecutive weeks (two months) with start
dates between May and June 2023 (as per university academic framework).
Amazon Mass Hiring Job Location :
Important Links :
For more details and apply Link : click here
Acko Recruitment 2023 for Freshers