Latest Genpact Recruitment 2023 | Work From Home Jobs
Genpact is actively seeking dedicated individuals to join their team as Process Associate. This is a remarkable opportunity to unleash your talent, make a significant impact, and advance your career. Read on to explore more about this exciting position and how to apply. Join our TELEGRAM GROUP for daily job updates, free materials and interview tips
Latest Genpact Recruitment 2023 Overview :
|Job Role||Process Associate|
|Salary||Upto 6 Lakhs|
Latest Genpact Recruitment 2023 Full Details :
Table of Contents
Company Name :
As a respected industry leader, Genpact at the forefront of innovation. With a commitment to excellence and a dynamic work culture, we foster an environment that values collaboration/continuous learning.
Job Role :
You will be an integral part of our team, contributing to Process Associate . You will have the opportunity of utilizing your skills and expertise to drive more growth to the company.
Educational Qualifications :
To qualify for the role candidates must possess Any Graduate or equivalent in a relevant field. Higher qualification is preferred.
Age Requirement : 18 Years
Candidates applying for this position should meet the minimum age requirement that is set by the company.
More Jobs :
Application Process Fee :
We believe in equal opportunities for all aspiring professionals. Hence, there are no application fees associated with applying for this position.
We understand the value of attracting and retaining exceptional talent. Successful candidates for the position will enjoy a competitive annual salary of up to 6,00,000 accompanied by a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Selection Process :
Our selection process for the position involves a thorough evaluation of candidates’ qualifications, skills, and potential cultural fit. This may entail various stages, including [mention stages, e.g., resume screening, interviews, assessments], allowing us to identify individuals who possess the qualities required to thrive in our dynamic environment.
Application Process :
To apply for this position at Genpact, please visit our official website. Create an account, complete the application form, and upload your up-to-date resume. We recommend providing detailed and accurate information to enhance your chances of being considered for this exciting opportunity.
• Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
• Recognize trends and patterns and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team
• Respond to customer inquiries and problem escalations
• Provide email support to troubleshoot and resolve issues experienced with client accounts and other technical issues.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of client processes and policies
• Reproduce customer issues and escalate product bugs
• Provide excellent customer service to our customers
Qualifications we seek in you
Minimum Qualifications/ Skills
• Any Graduate (PG an added advantage)
• Good work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment.
• Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift work)
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
• Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
• Problem-solving skills with a customer-centric approach
• Prior experience in Customer Support / Content Review
Job location :
Take the leap and embark on an extraordinary career journey with us as. Join our exceptional team and become part of an organization that encourages and fosters personal and professional growth. Apply today to shape the future and unlock your full potential.
Here is the more details & apply link : Click Here
Note: The information provided in this post is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect specific job openings or requirements at Genpact.