Latest Cisco Recruitment 2023 | Work From Home Jobs
Cisco is actively seeking dedicated individuals to join their team as Data Science Analyst ( Intern ). This is a remarkable opportunity to unleash your talent, make a significant impact, and advance your career. Read on to explore more about this exciting position and how to apply. Join our TELEGRAM GROUP for daily job updates, free materials and interview tips
Latest Cisco Recruitment 2023 Overview :
|Job Role||Data Science Analyst ( Intern )|
|Salary||Upto 4 Lakhs|
Latest Cisco Recruitment 2023 Full Details :
Table of Contents
Company Name :
As a respected industry leader, Cisco at the forefront of innovation. With a commitment to excellence and a dynamic work culture, we foster an environment that values collaboration/continuous learning.
Job Role :
You will be an integral part of our team, contributing to Data Science Analyst ( Intern ). You will have the opportunity of utilizing your skills and expertise to drive more growth to the company.
Educational Qualifications :
To qualify for the role candidates must possess Any Graduate or equivalent in a relevant field. Higher qualification is preferred.
Age Requirement : 18 Years
Candidates applying for this position should meet the minimum age requirement that is set by the company.
More Jobs :
Application Process Fee :
We believe in equal opportunities for all aspiring professionals. Hence, there are no application fees associated with applying for this position.
We understand the value of attracting and retaining exceptional talent. Successful candidates for the position will enjoy a competitive annual salary of up to 4,00,000 accompanied by a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Selection Process :
Our selection process for the position involves a thorough evaluation of candidates’ qualifications, skills, and potential cultural fit. This may entail various stages, including [mention stages, e.g., resume screening, interviews, assessments], allowing us to identify individuals who possess the qualities required to thrive in our dynamic environment.
Application Process :
To apply for this position at Cisco, please visit our official website. Create an account, complete the application form, and upload your up-to-date resume. We recommend providing detailed and accurate information to enhance your chances of being considered for this exciting opportunity.
· Strong in both, operational and financial data analysis
· Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
· Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
· Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
· Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
· Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
· Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
· Ability to work on multiple assignments in parallel and keep up with deadlines and quality
· Articulate complex data in business terms and make recommendations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
· A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
· Skill to extract intelligence from data, derive business insights and present to business
Job location :
Bangalore / Chennai
Take the leap and embark on an extraordinary career journey with us as. Join our exceptional team and become part of an organization that encourages and fosters personal and professional growth. Apply today to shape the future and unlock your full potential.
Here is the more details & apply link : Click Here
Note: The information provided in this post is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect specific job openings or requirements at Cisco.