Latest Phone Pe Recruitment 2023 | Work From Home Jobs
Phone Pe is actively seeking dedicated individuals to join their team as Operations Analyst. This is a remarkable opportunity to unleash your talent, make a significant impact, and advance your career. Read on to explore more about this exciting position and how to apply. Join our TELEGRAM GROUP for daily job updates, free materials and interview tips
Latest Phone Pe Recruitment 2023 Overview :
|Upto 5 Lakhs
Latest Phone Pe Recruitment 2023 Full Details :
Table of Contents
Company Name :
As a respected industry leader, Phone Pe stands at the forefront of innovation. With a commitment to excellence and a dynamic work culture, we foster an environment that values collaboration/continuous learning.
Job Role :
You will be an integral part of our team, contributing to Operations Analyst. You will have the opportunity of utilizing your skills and expertise to drive more growth to the company.
Educational Qualifications :
To qualify for the role candidates must possess Any Graduate or equivalent in a relevant field. Higher qualification is preferred.
Age Requirement : 18 Years
Candidates applying for this position should meet the minimum age requirement that is set by the company.
More Jobs :
Application Process Fee :
We believe in equal opportunities for all aspiring professionals. Hence, there are no application fees associated with applying for this position.
We understand the value of attracting and retaining exceptional talent. Successful candidates for the position will enjoy a competitive annual salary of up to 6,00,000 accompanied by a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Selection Process :
Our selection process for the position involves a thorough evaluation of candidates’ qualifications, skills, and potential cultural fit. This may entail various stages, including [mention stages, e.g., resume screening, interviews, assessments], allowing us to identify individuals who possess the qualities required to thrive in our dynamic environment.
Application Process :
To apply for this position at Phone Pe, please visit our official website. Create an account, complete the application form, and upload your up-to-date resume. We recommend providing detailed and accurate information to enhance your chances of being considered for this exciting opportunity.
Maintain the accuracy and completeness of data related to Vehicles MMV, RTOs, and other databases specific to Insurance
● Identify and resolve missing data sets and any mismatches that exist in the database and to start with manually map the exact entries across PhonePe and Insurers’ Databases
● Identify new data sources to increase coverage and improve our database and constantly strive towards updation of the Catalog Masters and Meta for the ecosystem
● Stay up-to-date with the latest market trends and competition presence, updates to ensure our systems are up to date
● Should be able to set up processes and metrics with regard to system hygiene and maintenance
● Collaborate with Business, Product, Tech Engineering, and Customer Support teams to understand potential improvements and define processes to add them to our systems for better customer funnel search and sales conversions over platform
● Minimize errors on the platform due to non-covered data points, specifically Vehicle MMV meta, RTO meta, and other meta available in the system
● Should be able to understand the legal and compliance angle to the data maintenance and ensure its being followed
● Should be able to adopt and apply real-time changes happening in the Motor Insurance industry into the defined data set at our end
● Should keep an eye on new vehicles being launched, changes in RTO etc. and coordinate with insurance partners to get the required details of the new vehicle / RTO and accordingly make the changes in the database
● Working closely with the Tech/Engineering team to provide timely feedback on improvements and possible automation in the process
● Coordinate with channel partners/insurers/providers/third-parties to drive up the masters coverage and ensure accuracy in the search results
● Create leverage, and move towards managing the other databases and in-hous
Job location :
Take the leap and embark on an extraordinary career journey with us as. Join our exceptional team and become part of an organization that encourages and fosters personal and professional growth. Apply today to shape the future and unlock your full potential.
Here is the more details & apply link : Click Here
Note: The information provided in this post is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect specific job openings or requirements at Phone Pe.