RRB Notification 2023 | 50000 Vacancies For Assistant Station Master | RRB Assistant Station Master Notification 2023
Railway Recruitment Board Released the RRB Assistant Station Master Recruitment 2023 Notification recently. The RRB ASM Notification 2023 is to fill up the 50000 Vacancies of Assistant Station Master (ASM) Posts. Candidates who have completed Graduation; they can apply for RRB ASM Recruitment 2023 before the last date through indianrailways.gov.in. Aspirants can get more details of Railway ASM Recruitment 2023 Notification; like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Apply Online, Selection Process, Application Fee, etc here.
RRB Notification For Assistant Station Master
Name of the Board: Railway Recruitment Board
Name of the Posts: Assistant Station Master
No. of Vacancies: 50000 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: All Over the India
Assistant Station Master Educational Qualification
- Aspirants must have completed Degree or Equivalent from any government recognized University or Board; can apply for RRC ASM Recruitment 2023 Notification.
RRB Assistant Station Master Age limit :
The Age limit for the above posts available in RRB Assistant Station Master Recruitment 2019 is as mentioned below:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|OBC (Non – Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Railway Staff (Group C & D)||10 years|
|PWD (General)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|Widows, Divorced Women||5 years|
RRB Assistant Station Master Application Fee :
- General/OBC – Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female – Rs 250/-
- Fee Should be Paid through SBI Challan or Post Office Challan
RRB Assistant Station Master Salary
Selected Candidates will get the following Salary.
- Pay Scale – Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- (Grade Pay: Rs 2800/-) plus allowances as admissible.
RRB Assistant Station Master Selection Process
- First Stage Computer Based Test.
- Second Stage Computer Based Test.
Important Dates :
Application Starting Date : 01.01 2023
Application closing date : 31.01.2023
RRB Assistant Station Master Job Description:
The Assistant Station Master or the ASM is the one who’s in charge of running and monitoring trains at a station. ASM is responsible for operating that signals that ensure that everything is done in the way they are meant to following all the rules and regulations.
pdf file link : click here
How To Apply :
- Initially, Candidates need to visit the Indian railway official website i.e indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment in Menu Bar
- After that select RRB’s
- Click on the region which you are from.
- Select the Notification 03/2019 and read the notification Carefully.
- Now click on the Online Registration.
- Fill the Online Application and Upload Scanned Documents.
- Finally, Pay the Application Fee and Submit the Form.
- Take a Printout of Form for Future Use
pdf file link : click here