Railway Ticket Collector TC Recruitment 2022 – apply for latest vacancy at www.rrb.gov.in before the last date. Indian Railways released the advertisement for Ticket Collector TC jobs. Interested candidates can download complete vacancy notification through www.rrb.gov.in. Meanwhile, Know the 2022 Railway Ticket Collector TC vacancy notification eligibility, salary, selection process & important dates including last date for online application below.
This year 2022, Indian Railways Recruitment process for Ticket Collector TC vacancies expected to be complete within schedule. For a quick reference, Railway Ticket Collector TC Application & Notification also available at www.rrb.gov.in. You may interested to know before applying for Railway Ticket Collector TC 2022 vacancy notification.
RRB RECRUITMENT 2022 OVERVIEW :
|Vacancy Name Vacancies||5975|
|Railway zones||South, western, eastern, scr, wcr, ecr, etc|
|salary basic pay||21000-817000|
|Qualification type||12th pass|
|Location category||Across India|
RRB Recruitment 2022 Age limit:
As per Railway Ticket Collector TC notification, the age limit is 18-35 years for general, OBC 3 years, SC, ST 5 year’s age relaxation available for Railway jobs.
RRB Recruitment 2022 Qualification :
The minimum educational qualification for Railway Ticket Collector TC recruitment 2022 is 12th pass with 50% marks, however, candidates with higher education also eligible for apply for Ticket Collector TC jobs but age limit is mandatory.
RRB Recruitment 2022 Selection process :
The selection / recruitment process of Indian Railways Ticket Collector TC 2022 includes Computer Based Test (CBT)/ Medical Fitness Certificate and Documents Verification. Some other posts in Railway also contain interview / physical requirements. For detailed syllabus & exam pattern of Railway Ticket Collector TC available at syllabus section
RRB RECRUITMENT 2022 Examination Pattern :
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||15|
RRB Recruitment 2022 Salary :
Basic pay 21,700 – 81,000 plus allowances
RRB TC Recruitment 2022 How to Apply :
1. Visit the official Indian Railways careers/ vacancy /recruitment page, Click on Railway Ticket Collector TC Notification.
2. There you will find online application form of Ticket Collector TC, along with latest 2022 vacancy notifications and with PDF notification, Click on Apply.
3. Fill up your basic details (Education, contact details) for requirement of 2022 Railway Ticket Collector TC vacancy.
4. Pay the fee online / Offline & Upload documents Photo, Signature, and Finalize & Confirm Railway Ticket Collector TC Application process.
RRB Recruitment 2022 Syllabus :
1. Famous Places in India.
2. Science and innovations.
3. New inventions.
4. Scientific observations.
5. History of India.
6. Geography of India.
7. Countries and Capitals.
8. National and international current affairs.
9. Indian Culture.
10. International issues.
11. National News (current).
12. Political Science.
13. Economic issues in India.
14. World organizations.
15. About India and it’s neighboring countries.
1. Space Visualization.
2. Problem Solving.
3. Decision Making.
4. Relationship Concepts.
5. Non-Verbal Series.
6. Arithmetical Computation.
8. Visual Memory.
9. Similarities and Differences.
10. Analytical Functions.
11. Figure Classification.
12. Number Series.
1. Simple Interest.
2. Boats & Streams.
4. Allegations & Mixtures.
5. Profit & Loss.
6. Math Operator Replacement.
7. Fundamental Operations.
9. Problems on squares, cubes.
10. Compound Interest.
11. Time & Work.
15. Ratios & Proportions.
18. Number System.
19. Time & Distance.
20. Problems on Ages.
21. Least Common Multiple (LCM) & Highest Common Factor (HCF).
1. Utilization of Electrical Energy.
2. Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
3. Power Electronics & Drives.
4. Magnetic Circuit.
5. Network Theory.
6. Power Systems.
7. AC Fundamentals.
8. Electrical Machines.
9. Measurement as well as measuring instruments.
10. Basic Electronics.
11. Estimation and costing.
12. Analog and Digital Electronics.
1. Clocks & Calendars.
2. Logical Sequence of Words.
3. The odd one out.
4. Puzzle Test.
6. Blood Relations.
8. Inserting the Missing Character.
9. Attention to Detail.
10. Eligibility Test.
11. Mathematical Operations.
12. Alphabet Test.
14. Statement – Arguments.
16. Statement – Conclusions.
18. Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
19. Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
20. Logical Venn Diagrams.
21. Data Sufficiency.
1. Mechanics of Rigid Bodies: System of particles; Centre of mass, angular momentum, equations of motion.
2. Mechanics of particles: Laws of motion; conservation of energy and momentum.
3. Electricity and magnetism.
4. Waves and optics, interference and Diffraction, Polarization.
5. Thermal & Statistical physics.
1. Chemical Kinetics.
2. Solid, Liquid and gaseous state.
3. Atomic Structure.
6. Photochemistry & Spectroscopy.
7. Chemical Bonding.
8. Organic Chemistry.
9. Coordination Compounds.
1. Biotechnology and its applications.
2. Biology and Human Welfare.
4. Ecology and the environment.
5. Human Body.
6. Genetics and evolution.
RRB TC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates :
Application starting date : 10.10.2022
Application closing date : 10.11.2022