Good News for the job seekers looking for the APPSC VRA Notification 2022. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission- APPSC is going to release the AP VRA Recruitment 2022 on the official web portal. The students interested in government jobs can apply for the APPSC VRA Recruitment 2022 through online. The commission is going to release the Andhra Pradesh VRA Applications 2022 in the upcoming days. The contenders after checking Eligibility criteria and AP VRO Apply Online 2022. For aspirants, we will update the APPSC VRO Application Dates 2022 here. The students by using the below link and steps can apply to the AP Village Revenue Assistant Notification 2022. The contenders to know brief detail regarding Andhra Pradesh VRA Eligibility Criteria, selection process, important dates give a glance to below article.
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is one of the famous commission responsible for filling the Government vacancies in the AP State. The contenders want to join in the Government department will be waiting for the release of the recruitment notification. Now the commission is going to release the APPSC VRO Latest Notification 2022 on the official site. Even association had decided to fill the vacancies on basis of written test marks. The contenders want to know any details regarding notification can visit the official site. The students want to apply for the Andhra Pradesh VRA Recruitment 2022 can check the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification. The aspirants want to know more updates of the notification give a glance to the below article.
Total Vacancies : 4512
VRA( Village Revenue Assistant ): 2310
VRO( Village Revenue Officer ) : 2202
Qualification & Eligibility
VRA Qualification & Eligibility
- Must have passed S.S.C. (10th class) Examination conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent Examination.Shall be the Native of the Revenue Village for which the Recruitment is notified.
VRO Qualification & Eligibility
- Must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent Examination.
- The applicant should have completed (18) years of age as on 01.07.2022and should not have completed (40) years of age as on the said date. (in case of SC / ST / BC maximum age limit shall be 45 years)
- The commission is going to pay Village Revenue Officer of Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 49,870/- per month.
- Village Revenue Assistant will get pay scale Rs. 12,000/- per month
- The contenders applying for the post need to pay the application fee Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Rs.300/- and For Village Revenue Assistant (VRA) post need to pay Rs.100/- for VRA through Mee.Seva/E.Seva/AP Online Centers
Syllabus & Exam Pattern
AP VRO (Village Revenue Officer) Syllabus | Question Pattern
The Selection of candidates is based on a objective type Written Test for 100 Marks at Intermediate level.
- Section I- General Studies Questions: 60 Marks*
- Section II-Arithmetic Skills Question : 30 Marks
- Section III-Logical Skills Question: 10 Marks
AP VRA (Village Revenue Assistant) Syllabus | Question Pattern
The Selection of candidates is based on a objective type Written Test for 100 Marks at S.S.C.,level.
- General Studies : 60 Marks*
- Arithmetic Skills : 30 Marks
- Logical Skills : 10 Marks
Importance dates :
Application starting date : 25/07/2022
Application closing date : 24/08/2022
pdf file link : click here
apply link : click here